The minimum insurance requirements in South Carolina may not be enough to fully protect your from a lawsuit. If you are found negligent in an accident and the damages exceed your insurance limits, you could be sued in court for the amount not covered by your car insurance policy. When you choose Beacon Insurance Group for auto insurance coverage, you can rest assured that we will save you money on your premiums and help you get the protection you deserve. We will walk you through the different coverage options and address your individual needs.
Beacon Insurance Group in Bluffton, SC is proud to offer are range of personal insurance options including: auto, home, life, flood, condo insurance and more. Combined with our business insurance options, we work hard to provide all of our clients with comprehensive insurance plans that cover every area of their life.Personal insurance lines provide protection for the most valuable parts of your life: your family, your home, vehicles, and other possessions. These lines of insurance also give you protection in the event of a natural disaster, accident, burglary, or illness.
Our insurance specialists have the knowledge and experience to ensure you receive the right coverage that properly insures all assets and areas of your life.
We are proud to provide the following insurance options in Charleston, Myrtle Beach, Columbia, Hilton Head Island, SC, and Savannah:
Your home is one of your most valuable assets, so we work diligently to ensure you receive the appropriate coverage to protect your home. We take the time to get to know your unique insurance needs so you receive personalized homeowners insurance policy. With our home insurance options, our clients typically receive coverage to protect them in a variety of situations including: destruction or damage to personal possessions, structural damage, liability situations, and providing living expenses if your home is destroyed.
In addition, Beacon Insurance Group specializes in helping coastal homeowners find the appropriate coastal property insurance policy they need to protect their shoreline home. We have the expertise and knowledge to identify your risk exposures and help you create the perfect insurance policy—one that genuinely matches your property's unique needs.
It’s crucial that you understand the risks your property is exposed to, as well as the additional policies you may need to take out to adequately protect your home. The additional endorsements that most often are needed to adequately protect coastal homes are:
- High Hazard Homeowners—also known as Peril Insurance
We will help you create a customized policy that combines all the necessary protections you need, including building loss, building content, and loss of your personal possessions and liability. We are dedicated to helping every client receive the coverage they deserve.
When your assets are valued above a certain level, standard homeowner's insurance policies may not provide the right level of protection for you. It's important to adequately protect what you've worked to build, so we offer a range of insurance products designed for clients with high-value assets and properties.
- Replace, Rebuild or Receive a Cash Settlement
- Guaranteed Rebuilding Cost
- Equipment Breakdown Protection
- Loss Prevention Allowance
- State of the art claims service
- Jewelry Protection
- Deductible Waiver
If you own a townhouse or condo, you have different insurance needs than typical homeowners. Owning and living in a condo means, while you own your individual condo, you also share ownership in the common areas and overall structure of your building. Your association may help pay for the upkeep of these common areas, but they do not typically provide insurance coverage for personal property within your unit or liability coverage if someone is injured on your property or in your home. Furthermore, if you rent out your condo to short-term vacationers, we will guide you through finding a policy that covers you in the event one of your guests causes damage or is injured. When you choose Beacon Insurance Group, you can trust we will take the time to read through your association's by-laws and find the best coverage to fit your situation.
Whether you rent a full house or a tiny apartment, having the right renters insurance is important. Many people make the mistake of relying on their landlord's insurance policy to protect them in the event of an accident or loss. Renters insurance provides you with the appropriate protection in the event something happens to your belongings. When you call Beacon Insurance Group, we discuss the different renters insurance policies available, and help you determine what plan is appropriate for your situation.
Due to the low-lying topography, combined with our humid sub-tropical climate, South Carolina is highly vulnerable to riverine or inland flooding. In addition, flood hazards occur due to the effects of seasonal rains, severe thunderstorms, hurricanes, and other weather-related conditions. This severe weather system can also cause coastal flooding. A combination of wind, rain, and erosion causes the damaging effects of coastal floods.
- Standard Flood Insurance Policies: If you live in a community that participates in the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP), your building and its contents can be covered by standard flood insurance. This program was established by the federal government to help communities who “voluntarily participate in the NFIP by adopting and enforcing floodplain management ordinances to reduce future flood damage.” Water must cover at least two acres or affect at least two properties in order for it to be considered a flood. If you choose to invest in a standard flood insurance policy, you must apply for building coverage and contents coverage separately.
- Preferred Risk Flood Insurance Policies: If your business or home is located in a low to moderate risk zone, you may qualify for a low-cost preferred risk policy. You are not required to purchase flood insurance, there is still a chance you will be affected by a flood that has extended into your low-risk area. Flood insurance protects your home, business, and its contents if you are affected by a flood. In truth, many flood insurance claims occur in low-to-moderate risk areas.
Don't put your livelihood or home at risk. Beacon Insurance Group will help you find the right coverage and superior flood protection.
There is no denying off road vehicles are fun. Off road vehicle insurance ensures you keep having fun, without having to worry about what happens if your vehicle is damaged, stolen, or wrecked. We provide a range of off road vehicle insurance policies to cover different types of vehicles including: ATVs, dirt bikes, side by sides, and 4wds. We have a special focus for golf carts and have the experience to help you properly insure your vehicle. Whether you use your golf cart to transport you from green to green or as a way to get around your neighborhood, we will help you receive the coverage you need.
We are proud to provide watercraft insurance for boat owners across the area. No matter what type of boat you own we have the experience to help you find the appropriate coverage. Together, we will take a closer look at your existing marine insurance policy, or help you design a new one. Whether it is a charter fishing boat, speed boat, sailboat, pleasure boat, or yacht we will help you design a policy tailored to your specific needs. We will give you the assurance you need so you can enjoy your time out on the water without worry.
An umbrella insurance policy gives you an additional layer of security and a new level of protection from serious liability issues. These issues are everywhere and unfortunately, you never know what could cause someone to present you with a lawsuit. Umbrella insurance helps extend your coverage beyond the liability of limits of your standard policies including car insurance, homeowners insurance and so on. We will work with you to create the appropriate umbrella insurance policy so you receive better protection and peace of mind.
If you were suddenly gone, what would happen to your loved ones? Would your assets be cleared of debts? Would your children have money for higher education expenses? Could your spouse fulfill the plans you made for each other? Life insurance premiums are more affordable today since people are living longer. There are many life insurance options out there, and we can help you choose the policy that best fits your current situation and needs.
- Term Life: Term life insurance is an affordable way to provide protection to your loved ones for a specified amount of time, such as 10, 20, or 30 years of coverage and guaranteed benefit. Our team will help you find the right coverage for you and your family. This type is often chosen when clients need specific coverage for a period of their lives to protect debt, loved ones, and children.
- Whole Life: This type of insurance can be a foundation for a family's financial protection. Our agency offers a range of whole life policies that can help you and your family be better prepared for the unexpected, and build a cash value that you can use during your lifetime. A whole life policy can provide you with equity for loans and can have fixed payments that do not increase over time.
You many think under your current homeowners insurance that you are completely covered in case of a fire. If you are living in your own home, it will.
However, if you are renting out your house, think again. Dwelling fire insurance is designed to protect landlords from rental income loss as the result of a fire. In most cases, this type of policy will provide you with 1 year's worth of rental income, giving you time and resources to rebuild and find new tenants.
For more information about this type of insurance, please contact Beacon Insurance Group today.